Vocational training plays a crucial role in the social and economic development of every country. Vocational training involves teaching people to acquire a particular skill meant to prepare them for a particular occupation. The service provided under this unit includes assessment and vocational guidance and various skill training/vocational training programmes for the Persons with Disabilities.
- Vocational assessment and evaluation.
- Vocational training.
- General skill upgrading
- Career Counseling and Guidance.
- Liasoning with employer’s for job accommodation & modification
On going Skill training in collaboration with Empanelled Training Partner (ETP).
- Hand Embroiderer
- Sewing Machine Operator
- Jam Jelly Ketchup Processing
- Retail Trainee Associate
Eligibility of Skill Training:
- Citizen of India
§ The percentage Disability is not less than 40%.
§ The age of the trainee is greater than 15 and less than 59.
- The applicant has not undergone any training with in last 2 years for same trade.